Job Openings in Reliance: Become a Security Officer (4.50 Lacs per Annum)- Hurry Up 2 days left
Job Openings for Freshers: Reliance Global Corporate Security announced their upcoming recruitment for Security Officers.
About RSRMA:Reliance Security and Risk Management Academy (RSRMA) is the first of its kind among Indian corporates which is responsible for providing training to GCS officers to train them as Security Officer and Experts on the latest security trends and practices.
- Age: 20 – 24 for Non-Technical Graduates (Born between 01/01/1995 and 31/12/1998)
- Age: 20 – 25 for Technical Graduates (Born between 01/01/1994 and 31/12/1998)
- Graduation from any recognized University – Cut-off percentages:
- Technical Streams (65%), Non-technical streams (60%), NCC ‘C’ graduates (55% – irrespective of stream).
- Original Final Year marksheets are required to be eligible for final selection
- Height: Male : min 157.5 cms / Female: min 152 cms.
- A relaxation of 5 cms will be given to candidates from the North-East / Garhwal / Kumaon / Lakshadweep region and to Gorkhas.
NCC ‘C’ Certificate, while not mandatory, will be given weightage.
SELECTION PROCEDUREThe selection of candidate will be made after the successfully qualifying in all these Selection Criteria:
MAT (Mental Ability Test): 13th January,2019 & 20th January,2019
- Quantitative Analysis
- Reasoning Ability
- General Awareness
- Verbal Ability
- Computer Awareness.
- Reading Composition
- Essay Question
PET (Physical Efficiency Test) 18th – 23rd February,2019
|800 m run||3.2 min||4 min|
|Long Jump||9 ft||8 ft|
|High Jump||3 ft||2.4 ft|
Interview 18th – 23rd February,2019
- Group Discussions
- Psychometric Test
- Personal Interview
Note: Interview at Reliance Facility (conveyance will be paid for – equivalent to IIIrd AC rail fare)