Job Openings for Freshers: Reliance Global Corporate Security announced their upcoming recruitment for Security Officers.
Reliance Security and Risk Management Academy (RSRMA) is the first of its kind among Indian corporates which is responsible for providing training to GCS officers to train them as Security Officer and Experts on the latest security trends and practices.
- Age: 20 – 24 for Non-Technical Graduates (Born between 01/01/1995 and 31/12/1998)
- Age: 20 – 25 for Technical Graduates (Born between 01/01/1994 and 31/12/1998)
- Graduation from any recognized University – Cut-off percentages:
- Technical Streams (65%), Non-technical streams (60%), NCC ‘C’ graduates (55% – irrespective of stream).
- Original Final Year marksheets are required to be eligible for final selection
- Height: Male : min 157.5 cms / Female: min 152 cms.
- A relaxation of 5 cms will be given to candidates from the North-East / Garhwal / Kumaon / Lakshadweep region and to Gorkhas.
NCC ‘C’ Certificate, while not mandatory, will be given weightage.
The selection of candidate will be made after the successfully qualifying in all these Selection Criteria:
MAT (Mental Ability Test): 02nd June & 9th June,2019
- Quantitative Analysis
- Reasoning Ability
- General Awareness
- Verbal Ability
- Computer Awareness.
- Reading Composition
- Essay Question
PET (Physical Efficiency Test) 1st – 6th July,2019
|800 m run||3.2 min||4 min|
|Long Jump||9 ft||8 ft|
|High Jump||3 ft||2.4 ft|
Interview 1st – 6th July, 2019
- Group Discussions
- Psychometric Test
- Personal Interview
Note: Interview at Reliance Facility (conveyance will be paid for – equivalent to IIIrd AC rail fare)