PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map available for Android, iOS: Complete Guide on how to download, new features, and more
Much awaited the latest PUBG Mobile Vikendi map is finally now available for all Android and iOS users. The Vikendi map brings the snow map for players. Here are some of the features of this map you need to know
- Vikendi has added G36C Assault Rifle (instead of SCAR on Vikendi) and the Snowmobile to navigate its icy terrain.
- There is a New Parachute system which is an advanced version to glide or dive during freefall.
- The most beautiful thing which is added that Players will be able to throw snowballs while waiting in the boarding area.
- As we all know the Vehicles will be more slippery in snow and icy areas.
- Another best feature which is added in this latest update is that you can see the Footprints and vehicle tracks Vikendi Snow Map.
- You might have experienced that players exit the match but now such peoples will now be banned from matchmaking for a period of time if they do this thing repeatedly.
- PUBG Mobile players can report suspicious behavior while spectating after dying.
- Now players can add players from other servers.
- The official Survivor Pass on Vikendi microsite will be available starting from December 19, 2018, while it will launch on live servers. The duration of the pass will be 10 weeks.