Master the world’s most powerful and renowned spreadsheet software.
In this course you will learn:
- How to enter data, organize data and format your data and cells
- How to perform calculations with simple excel formulas and functions
- How to create, organize and handle multiple worksheets
- How to represent your raw data in the form of charts and pivot tables
- How to apply powerful IF, VLOOKUP and COUNTIF functions
- How to save your time by automating your tasks using macros and more.
1. MS Excel Overview
This section will provide you the basic overview of MS Excel. You will learn about various tabs, Quick Access Toolbar, Ribbon menu, Shortcut menus and mini toolbar. You will also understand the basic difference between workbooks and worksheets.
2. Data Entering and Formatting
In this section you will learn how to add data including text, numbers and formulas. How to format your data using font styles, cell formatting by using borders and backgrounds
3. Conditional formatting
4. Using Excel formulas and Functions
In this section you will learn how to apply simple excel formulas like sum, subtract, multiply and division. You will also get to know how to use some complex formulas like average and median
5. Worksheet Layouts and Views
6. Sorting and Filtering of Data
7. Security and Sharing Worksheets