First of all congratulation for being consistent in achieving your goals, as you work to achieve your goals and you are pushing yourself to fulfill your dreams we are sharing some motivational quotes from the worlds successful people because your road to success will not always be smooth and sometimes we feel like quitting.
So keep pushing yourself and keep moving forward with these 15 motivational quotes.
1. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” —Norman Vincent Peale
3. “Where there is a will, there is a way. If there is a chance in a million that you can do something, anything, to keep what you want from ending, do it. Pry the door open or, if need be, wedge your foot in that door and keep it open.” —Pauline Kael
4. “Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.” —George Herbert
5. “Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.” —George Whitefield
7. “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.” —W. Clement Stone
8. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” —Sam Levenson
9. “There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” —Michael Phelps
10. “Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.” —Theodore Roosevelt
11. “We aim above the mark to hit the mark.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. “One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals.” —Michael Korda
13. “Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.” —Simone de Beauvoir
14. “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.” —Babe Ruth
15. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” —Arthur Ashe