ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS
1.) How do you VALUE YOURSELF? 2.) How do you perceive your VALUE TO THE WORLD? 3.) How valuable are YOU TO OTHERS?
Your Answers to Above Questions Reveal a lot about you
|POOR SELF ESTEEM||HEALTHY SELF ESTEEM|
|Constantly Anxious||Has Self Direction|
|Poor Communicator||Care for Oneself|
|Lacks Motivation||Accepts Mistakes|
|Insecure||Aware of Streng|
POSSIBLE CAUSE OF POOR SELF ESTEEMAs the study shows there can be multiple reasons why a person experiences poor self-esteem. These reasons can be from your bad childhood memories or experiences, not satisfied with your physical appearance, financial problems. Below are the possible reasons for poor self-esteem.
- Bad Relationship: 6 Ways To Heal Yourself & Move On
- Emerging Threat for Night Shift Employees: Night Shifts may cause DNA damage and increase risk of cancer: New Study
- 5 Great Books Thrilling Readers This Week
- 10 Things Healthy And Fit People Do Every Morning
- Proven Ways to Beat Your Poor Self Esteem- Just Beat It
Six Quick Tips To Lift Your Self Esteem
Positive Self TalksThree things to tell your self to have a positive self-conversation
- I CAN: When you are too scared to try something new
- STOP: When you start feeling negative about yourself or the things around you
- WONDERFUL: When you achieve your target or do something good
- Keep your Body Healthy: Join Gym or make a routine to spend some time on physical activities
- Develop a New Hobby: We always want to learn some new skills when we see people all around us, So just identify any one of those and spend at least 20 min Daily in learning that skill.
- Find Ways to Relax: For me reading a Book, playing my Flute or going for running are some of the ways which make me feel relax. Find such things, places and activities to do which makes your mind and body relax.
Don’t Compare Yourself With OthersComparing yourself with others is a complete waste of time because you will get nothing out of it and you just take a path to resentment.
Don’t Let Negative Thoughts Overpower YouFirst of all you must learn to forgive yourself, we all make mistakes knowingly or unknowingly . Some of us learn from those mistakes but some of us keep regretting on those mistakes. So feel positive about yourself, you must forgive yourself for all those mistakes, learn from your mistakes and move on. And if you still feel that you can’t let your negative thoughts go of, you might need to seek some professional help.
Stay InspiredFour Tips to keep yourself Inspired
- Make a list of Self Help Books and Read at least one Book Per Month
- Join/Follow/Subscribe Groups on Social Media which share Positive Things
- Join Toastmasters Club in your area or locality
- Surround yourself with positive people